[DeTomaso] GPS and MotionBased

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 17 13:05:37 EST 2007

++ Fixed the link below ++

  My son and I went mountain biking on Saturday morning in Soquel Demonstration Forest (in
  the Santa Cruz mountains) with a few friends. "Demo" is one of the best spots on the West
  Coast for mountain biking.

  Anyway, one of my friends used a mobile GPS to record our data and then uploaded it to
  MotionBased. Check out our path, speed and elevation gain:
  http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/player/4611517

  It would be great to capture the next Silver State ORR, club tour or caravan to Las Vegas
  and upload it so we can all see the various routes people took, as well as how much fun
  they had on the drive.

  Are you listening Mad Dog?  Upload your GPS data in May so everyone can see how fast you really are.

  Cheers!
  Garth