[DeTomaso] A gift giving idea for all of us

fresnofinches at aol.com fresnofinches at aol.com
Thu Dec 13 22:30:10 EST 2007

This is a nice time of the year for gift giving. But those of us in
Pantera land have already received a full year's worth of gift giving
from two of our very own.

For many years (I did much of my initial Pantera research at his site) Mike Dailey of Atlanta has hosted www.PanteraPlace.com.
A very extensive, growing site with tons of Pantera information. Mike
posts articles from others who have been there, done that; there are
many pictorials of projects and upgrades.

More recently, PCNC's very own Garth Rodericks has  put together his truly awesome website, www.BanzaiRunnerPantera.com.
One of these wet, cold Winter days I am going to sit down in front of
the eMac and see if I can manage to view in one sitting just the videos
Garth has managed to collect for our viewing pleasure.

Both
these sites are fully open and free. There are no steps you have to
take in order to view all the information the sites have to offer, no
restricted areas only open to those that have met "requirements". In
the true sense of sharing, something the De Tomaso Family is well known
for, Mike and Garth host, maintain and upgrade their sites for our
benefit.

Neither of them will ever admit what these sites
consume from their family's budgets, but websites this big do not exist
for free.

This year, as for the last several, I have gone to
each home page, clicked the 'donate' link and used Paypal to show my
appreciation for what they give to all of us.

I encourage you to do the same.

Larry