[DeTomaso] eBay Motors: Ford (item 110203087584 end time Dec-15-07 20:00:00 PST)

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Thu Dec 13 22:16:48 EST 2007

Call for help on a car in Missouri.  One of our local guys is eyeing a car
on Ebay, the listing is below.  Is there anyone in the area that knows the
car or is close enough to look at it.

Vince

This is an early '71 car.  Though they have some rare features, such as the
flat rear decklid, they also are more difficult to get parts for, and were
not nearly as well developed as the later cars.  This one also looks to have
a -1 ZF transmission with the rear mount.  Missouri is a long way away to
look at a car this time of year, and unless you can have someone in the know
check it thoroughly for you before putting your money down, you are taking a
VERY BIG chance.

Take your time, get a look at more cars locally.  Don't be in a hurry.  You
are welcome to come by my place in Covington and see my car as well if you
are in the area.

Call me if you like: 253-638-1249

Mike Thomas
Panteras Northwest