[DeTomaso] FW: eBay Motors: Ford (item 110203087584 end time Dec-15-07 20:00:00 PST)

Ron Graves rlg1973dt at charter.net
Thu Dec 13 21:09:13 EST 2007

Pantera-buying is best pursued with great patience.  Lot's of good cars out there, and probably even more not-so-good.  This is an early car, likely 1971.  Most likely to have rrust issues.  Has a stupid wing (personal taste).  Lots of miles will mean trans syncros may need attention.  Remember on this car you have to open the rear deck lid to refuel.  If no rust, still might need lot's of restoration.  Little surprising the bids have gone past 25K.  A good aspect is it's mostly original.