[DeTomaso] NPC Unable To Send Pictures

Art Stephens artstephens at charter.net
Thu Dec 13 13:39:16 EST 2007

     Maybe one of you smart guys can help me out?  Somewhere along the way,  I started having trouble sending pictures.  Now I am unable to send pictures at all.  When I try to send and email to anyone,  with a picture attached,  it gets broken into about 58 parts which are all garbage.  When send the email to myself,  I try to open the attachment and I see,  "THIS FILE DOES NOT HAVE A PROGRAM ASSOCIATED WITH IT FOR PERFORMING THIS ACTION.  CREATE AN ASSOCIATION IN THE FOLDER OPTIONS PANEL."  I've also seen UNKNOWN FILE TYPE.  When I right click any picture on my computer,  and the click send to,  it asks me if I want to make the pictures smaller.  When I say yes,  and try to send,  it sends the picture in two parts,  which are also garbage.  A week or two ago,  while trying to send some pictures,  I thought I was asked if it was ok to break the pictures into smaller parts,  I answered yes and have had trouble ever since.  I don't know what I did to have that question asked,  and I don't know how to get it to come up again?  A couple of times while I was having this problem,  I somehow managed to send a picture but I was unable to repeat that.  Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks,
Art