[DeTomaso] Clutch Master differences

Don Thomas dtpantera at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 02:51:08 EST 2007

Hopefully there is someone out there that knows this...

What is the real difference between the Clutch Master Cylinder's #05002A and
#05002B?

I thought the only difference was that #05002B has a shorter pin for the
effort reduction kit but the actual master cylinder was the same?

I was just wondering since I got a quote for $306.50 for the 'A' Version and
$69.95 for the 'B' version.

I need the 'A' Version for my '71.  I was just wondering if there is more to
the 'A' master cylinder to justify a difference in price of $236.55 for
(what I think is) a shaft that is 1 to 2 inches shorter?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

--
-dt