[DeTomaso] Harbor freight aluminum jack on sale for $68

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 12:12:23 EST 2007

Great jack, I have one like that, perfect size for the Pantera.

One note of caution, while out on that shopping trip, either stop by Toys R
Us and buy a pool noodle or Home Depot / Lowe's and buy a 60" section
of 1.5ID closed cell foam pipe insulation and a few zip ties to wrap
the handle of
the jack, all hydraulic jacks have the tendency through hydraulics or
operator error to have the handle come up against the bodywork and cause
body or paint damage.

No use crying when that happens like you found coal in your Christmas ( not
Holiday ) stocking.

Michael in Savannah