[DeTomaso] forum activity?

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 11 22:25:23 EST 2007

Congrats Scott on your engine progress.  I'm picking my overhauled engine up on the  22nd then headed to Dawson Headers for a new set of  180's.
  Life is good!

  Dawg

Scott Couchman <scottcouchman at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Personally, I was mailing ZF fill/drain plug tools as Christmas gifts, buying metric nuts, buying a new MSD 'ready-to-run' distributor and new bronze gear for it to replace the dead optical module in the Unilite distributor that had been in my P car. I was fortunate enough to have Russ Fulp help me get the distributor ready to drop into my fresh 351 Cleveland.....so I was busy today getting my P car ready for the SilverState in May.....but it's dark and cold out now, so it's time for me to check the forum for today's activity.

P6746 at aol.com wrote: Is the server down or something? I've seen no activity on the forum all
day. Very unusual.

Bob