[DeTomaso] forum activity?

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Tue Dec 11 18:15:43 EST 2007

Dear Forum,

         I am busy trying to act as a force of incredibly focal global
(local?) warming to battle the profound ice storm here.  So far, its
working.   No Pantera damage.  No damage to the Pantera Research Institute.
However, there may be a bit less shade next summer for the next Informal and
Irregular Pantera Meet.  The trees suffered a major hit.  Oh, well, Mother
Nature's pruning job.

                     Warmest (!) regards, Chuck Engles

.