[DeTomaso] forum activity?

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 11 18:14:07 EST 2007

Is the server down or something?  I've seen no activity on the forum  all
day.  Very unusual.

Bob

Bob, and others:

This would be a great time to add your car to the online DeTomaso Registry!

Temporary direct link:

http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/Add2RegistryX3.asp

Or if you have already, this is a good time to update your entry with the
wheel and tire info.

Temporary direct link for updates:

http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/MemberUpdateRegistry3.asp

I am about to make the general release of a whole set of search functions,
including the wheel & tire look up.

Some general help info:

If you have not visited www.ProvaMo.com before, enter your e-mail address
and answer a couple of questions.  You will receive almost immediately an
activation e-mail.  Click on the link in your activation e-mail to go right
to the login page.

(You only need to do this ONCE.)

If you have forgotten your password, enter your e-mail address, then click
on the "Send My Password" button.  It will arrive shortly.

The site FAQs page:  http://www.provamo.com/ProvaMoFAQs.asp

The Registry FAQs page:
http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/RegistryFAQs.asp

The DeTomaso Registry now contains more than 1,000 cars!

Chuck Melton
www.DeTomasoRegistry.org

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
2:51 PM