[DeTomaso] Brackets to mount engine shield/covers needed

clay willmott claywillmott at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 9 19:20:12 EST 2007

Does anyone have or know where I can buy some brackets to mount right and left engine covers?  I bought the right and left new but Wilkinsons does not have or sell the brackets.  It appears there are two simple metal arms that are welded to the inner fenders and screwed to the shields.  I don't think the local welding company could make them here.
I have an early 71 and the shields and brackets are slightly different than later years.

Thanks for any help,
Clay