[DeTomaso] 3. Porterfield r4s pads, front & rear - with the e-brake groove in back.

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 7 12:57:26 EST 2007

When I ordered mine, I told them they're for a Pantera and they need to have the pins on the rear pads. That was all. Pads arrived with the necessary pins on the back. Piece of cake.

The grove is in the caliper piston, the pin should be on the pad.    JB         -----Original Message-----  From: detomaso-bounces at realbig.com [mailto:detomaso-bounces at realbig.com] On Behalf Of Tom Baranek-Home  Sent: Friday, December 07, 2007 9:43 AM  To: MikeLDrew at aol.com; detomaso at realbig.com  Cc: wkooiman at earthlink.net  Subject: Re: [DeTomaso]3.  Porterfield r4s pads, front & rear - with the e-brake groove in back.    I just talked to a Porterfield Tech.  They said they don't know anything about a "groove" mod for the R4S Pad.  It has pins???  Please help with this.  Or recommend a point of contact at Porterfield that KNOWS Panteras.  THANKS!  ------------------------------      ----- Original Message -----    From: MikeLDrew at aol.com    To: tbaranek at earthlink.net ; detomaso at realbig.com    Cc: wkooiman at earthlink.net    Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2007 11:16 AM    Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] 3.  Porterfield r4s pads, front & rear - with the e-brake
 groove in back.          In a message dated 11/27/07 6 28 46, tbaranek at earthlink.net writes:            Vendor?      Website?          Vendor for Porterfield pads?      PORTERFIELD! :>)      http://www.porterfield-brakes.com/      Mike