[DeTomaso] New leather seat covers

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Dec 7 00:55:54 EST 2007

In a message dated 12/6/07 21 49 12, cuvee at sbcglobal.net writes:

>   I think before I spent $450 a seat, for stock seats I'd look in to a more
> comfortable and supportive seat! Unless you just have to have stock seats. I
> have a pair of Recaro's and love them! I would never go back to stock.
>   Just for fun check out this web site Aardvarc Racing www.2002parts.com
> These are the style seats I have, BMW.

I think those Recaros are among the very finest seats you can buy for a
Pantera, and as a bonus, Recaro even sells bolt-in seat tracks (you have to specify
your car's serial number, because the floor pan and thus the bolt spacing
changed with serial number XXXX so they have an 'early' and 'late' style).

I notice the BMW website doesn't list black cloth as an option, but that's
what I have on my Recaros (which are more aggressive, and I paid $1410 for them
in 1992!!!) and I vastly prefer that to vinyl or even leather.

Mke