[DeTomaso] New leather seat covers

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Dec 7 00:30:34 EST 2007

In a message dated 12/6/07 19 49 27, spleen at spamcop.net writes:

> Has anyone found a source for leather seats covers to reupholster the
> seats in the Pantera?  I see that Hall has a set for $450, but I don't
> want black.  Any ideas, other than having them done custom at a local
> upholstery shop?

JSK,

There are no other off-the-shelf seat covers for the (crappy) stock seats.
Your only option is a good upholstery shop.   Rather than simply recovering
the existing foam, you should strongly consider having them recontoured to
properly support something that vaguely resembles a human body, rather than a
chimpanzee which was apparently what the stock seats were designed for! :>)