[DeTomaso] Cold Air Box for IR-EFI...was; COOK ENT EFI INDIVIDUAL BILLET AIR FILTERS

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 6 15:02:19 EST 2007

How about a clear polycarbonate box?  Make a bottom that is sandwiched between the velocity stacks and the throttle bodies and a top half the attached to the bottom, and put the air cleaner elements on the right and left sides to make it easy to connect the scoops.  Get all the bling bling and performance.

  Ken

adin at frontier.net wrote:
  IMHO . . . Ask Mike T. or Dan J. what the parameters are for air flow
inside the box. (It will need to have a minimum ht. I believe) This is
so one doesn't build a box (plenum?) that hurts performance and wastes
the $.

If the thing needs wing/chainer-bling you can stick some mooneyes on it.

Its back to the cave for me . . . .

Quoting Mad Dog Antenucci :