[DeTomaso] Cold Air Box for IR-EFI...was; COOK ENT EFI INDIVIDUAL BILLET AIR FILTERS

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 6 14:05:29 EST 2007

I'm planning to find someone to fab & weld up a custom air box for track and ORR and feed cold air via intakes I already have on the Pantera.

  If  any of you have a source who has both designed & welded a alum or SS box for the IR-EFI let me know.

  Thanks,

  MD

adin at frontier.net wrote:

I've always been a believer in fff. (form follows function) Except
for my new spinner hubcaps . . .

Pretty stuff that doesn't work is just . . what? Pretty stuff? Jewelry?

As already stated, everything is a compromise. I'm sure the cat in
the hat sells more motors w/ bling than w/ efficiency . . . .

Some will compromise utility [1] in the name of "beauty" (bling?),
but give me the stuff that works everytime.

How about a cleanly executed plenum (zat the word? "big airbox") full
of cold, filtered air?

David, save the bling for the nipple ring

[1] Performance, order & efficiency - whatever name you put on this.

Quoting Mike Trusty :