[DeTomaso] COOK ENT EFI INDIVIDUAL BILLET AIR FILTERS

Daniel C Jones daniel.c.jones2 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 11:42:53 EST 2007

Those are the same filters installed on Roush 427W in Sammy Hagar's Red
Rocker Mustang:

 http://gatewayclassicmustang.com/portfolio_subpage.asp?prevpg=52429&x=&keyid=6712

Coincidentally, that car was built at Gateway Classic Mustangs which is
within a few miles of the place I'll be conducting the 351C dyno testing
at.  I know the owners of Gateway.  They are currently touring with Sammy,
displaying the car at his concerts.  It's a long shot but, if the car is
in town at the time, it's possible they would be willing to loan out the
air filters for the dyno test.  I'll ask.

Dan Jones