[DeTomaso] COOK ENT EFI INDIVIDUAL BILLET AIR FILTERS

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 07:46:21 EST 2007

I use the same type of air filters on both the Pantera and the GT40
and am quite happy with them.
As Mike Trusty describes them (the Kelly Coffield option), I went with
some 'bling', some filtration and some restriction. Compromise all
around.

Pantera:   http://web.mac.com/kirbyschrader/tws/tws2/kirbyefi.jpg

GT40:  http://web.mac.com/kirbyschrader/GT40/EFI.html
(The first pics show it just sitting on top of the engine. In the last
two pics, it's fully installed.)

You make your choice and spend your money.
After years of driving the Pantera with the setup, I can say that
cleaning the filters on the Pantera is a regular requirement.
They get real dirty frequently when you drive the car every day to
work and back...
But, at least they filter!

As for the performance loss.... Honestly, I don't think I'd ever
notice the trade off. My 'SOTP' meter isn't _that_ accurate....

FWIW,
Kirby