[DeTomaso] Instrument Pod Adhesive

Trevor Fougere trevor at fougere.com
Wed Dec 5 15:32:22 EST 2007

In the course of installing an Autometer tachometer, I lifted/pried out the
inner pod housing that holds the gauge.  It all slides back in, but won't
stay in.
It has the curved edges that lay on the dashboard.  I'm looking for some
kind of adhesive to replace what was used originally to hold the pod in
place against
the dashboard.  I'd like to know what people recommend for reattaching the
hard plastic housing to the black vinyl on the dashboard.

I guess I'm looking for something with good adhesion...but won't destroy
things if the housing gets removed again...

Thanks in advance

Trevor