[DeTomaso] Free ZF Drain Plug Tool.....Merry Christmas

Scott Couchman scottcouchman at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 5 10:51:45 EST 2007

I just saw a ZF drain plug tool on ebay for $13 plus $3 shipping and handling. I'm sure it's a very nice tool, but if you don't already have one or you're not happy with the drain plug tool you have, send me just the $3 for shipping during the next week and I'll mail you back a brand new lifetime guaranteed ZF drain plug tool FREE for the asking to anyone that regularly posts to this Pantera Forum...... Merry Christmas from me to you.
You'll need your own 17mm combination wrench to use it, but you'll love it and wonder why you ever used anything else...... guaranteed. If for ANY reason you don't like it, re-gift it to a Pantera friend and I'll mail you back your $3. Such a deal!
Merry Christmas.....and thanks to everyone here that has been so helpful to me this last year. #4010.