[DeTomaso] COOK ENT EFI INDIVIDUAL BILLET AIR FILTERS

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 4 16:36:55 EST 2007

I'm sending your misspellings to Laurie Basile to correct ;-]>

  You know the List was getting boring.

  Dawg stiring the pot

Garth Rodericks <garth_rodericks at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Yup! Dats me. Ah jus figures if iz what hezuh lookn fo, he could probly fine out if itsuh vale-bull in da size he needz. I'za glad tu haf expurtz like you lookin out fo uz!

Mad Dog Antenucci wrote: You dumba** Garth...those are Weber caps - not Kinsler or TWM EFI filters.

Mad Dawg

Garth Rodericks wrote:
<<< I'd still like to find the simple slip on cap type filters to use for shows and such. >>>

Like the airhorn filters at the top of this page?
http://www.piercemanifolds.com/newproducts.htm

Or, the airhorn screens at the bottom of this page?
http://www.alamomotorsports.com/weber/air_filters.html

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com