[DeTomaso] COOK ENT EFI INDIVIDUAL BILLET AIR FILTERS

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 4 15:41:54 EST 2007

You Slackers!

  Your letter  is why the Pantera vendors hate the De tomaso List subscribers...Remember besides supply and demand these billet filters were built in the USA and were developed for Rosch and other customers with deeper pockets then most of the pantera owners! ;-]>

  I am sure soon as they start making the exact same duplicated pieces in China or Mexico at slave labor rates the price will go down 75% or more.

  Buy America...flame suit on ;-]>

  Mad Dawg who can't afford them either

michael frazier <red3644 at hotmail.com> wrote:

Curt Hall beat me to it...those prices are ridiculous. I have the billet top and bottoms several vendors sell. They were probably
developed by Hall. They use 2 oval K&N filters. You know the ones. I don't like K&N items but they're probably OK on a limited use car.
You could make a simple flat heat shield to go under the filter area or a more complicated box item. You'll get more returns by lowering the intake temperature than you will by trying to force air in with scoops. That said, I'd still like to find the simple slip on cap type
filters to use for shows and such. I only have 118hp so YMMV.
MichaelGruppo Rompiculi Corsa