[DeTomaso] Clutch Master Cylinder

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Tue Dec 4 10:14:46 EST 2007

Stephen,

If you have more time then money, repair it. If you have more money then
time, replace it.

If you feel unez about servicing something that could kill you and the
girlfriend, replace it. If you have had a good life and the girlfriend is
getting long in the tooth repair it.

Larry (no time, money or teeth) - Cleveland