[DeTomaso] Clutch Master Cylinder

wkooiman at earthlink.net wkooiman at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 3 20:46:21 EST 2007

I removed the clutch master from my pedal box (for lack of a better term).

In other words, the pedals and clutch master were out of the car and sitting on the ground.

I yelled obsenities.

The pin that holds the clutch m/c pushrod clevis on the pedal was nearly welded to the pedal.

I'm not even sure if that's the proper term for the clevis, but if you've done this non-fun job, you know what I mean.

If you've done this job with the pedals mounted in the car, I'll buy you a beer - out of sympathy.  'Course, you have to be in my general vicinity for the offer to be good.  ;-)

Will.