[DeTomaso] Clutch Master Cylinder

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Mon Dec 3 15:40:14 EST 2007

The mounting bolts must be held from the inside ..... up behind the  pedals
..... where you cannot reach them .... RATS.

While the master is out, put the bolts/nuts in the master mounting  tabs,
make a suitable metal bracket, and tack weld the bracket to the bolts.  Remove
the bolts and finish the welding. The next time you have to pull the  master,
you will be able to do like a gentleman because the bolts will not  rotate.

Have fun,

SOBill  Taylor
sobill at aol.com

In a message dated 12/3/2007 11:38:44 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,