[DeTomaso] Clutch Master Cylinder

SEL edlebby at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 3 14:38:20 EST 2007

Hi all - if I were looking to take off the stock clutch master cylinder - seems straightforward but thought I would double check - have taken off the plastic resevoir (1 1/16 wrench)...that came off easily - the it looks to be mounted to two studs with 13mm nuts - QUESTION: are these really fixed studs...or is there something on the otherside of the firewall under the dash (like a bolt head) that one has to hold down)?? - if not, it would be those 2 retaining nuts, unfasten the hydraulic line and it is off...right? - many thanks! - stephen