[DeTomaso] Paul's Chrome

BAILEY, SAMUEL H JR SBAILEY at scana.com
Mon Dec 3 13:45:24 EST 2007

I highly recommend them. They did my Pantera bumpers in the early 90's.
After about 5 years the rear bumpers started to show a thin coating. My
car is garage keep. I had lost my receipt. I called them and they asked
that I return them so they could verify they had done them. Not sure how
they could since there were no indications. I could not see any
markings. Anyway, they redid them and they were great. They did not
charge me anything and returned them for free. They still look great
today.