[DeTomaso] Adhesive

dyogi dyogi at hawaii.rr.com
Mon Dec 3 00:01:15 EST 2007

Someone on the P.I. BBS posted this:

I stopped by a body & paint distributer today and they suggested 'Evercoat
MAXIM', I picked the Medium set. It is a 2 part adhesive but both parts are
in the same tube and they are mixed in the special tip, no need for special
caulking gun! To quote their web site:

"MaximT Medium Set Bonding Adhesive is a modified acrylic adhesive used for
bonding metal to metal surfaces. It is used for replacing door skins, roofs,
quarter panels, truck bedsides, utility vehicle sides and other
non-structural panels. MaximT Medium Set Bonding Adhesive has excellent
adhesion to bare steel, galvanized steel, aluminum and e-coated panels.
MaximT Medium Set Bonding Adhesive meets GM 6449G specifications and is
backed with a full-life time warranty by Fibre Glass-Evercoat. "

I found this website on the search:
http://www.evercoat.com/productCategory.aspx?cat=6

Aloha from Hawaii,

Dennis