[DeTomaso] Once again; proof POCA members are smarter than manufacturer's reps...

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Sun Dec 2 17:06:47 EST 2007

I could tell you millions of similar stories, but the other day I went to auto zone for a spark plug (I still have problems with the oil burning and fouling one cylinder) and the guy there was probably in his late 50's or early 60's.  When I told him what kind of car I had and the plug I needed, not only did he know what a Pantera was, he knew the gap distance for the plug without even looking it up!

Once you find someone like that at one of these places, you want to memorize his work schedule to you can always shop when he's there!

Sincerely,

Chris
3846