[DeTomaso] Superbright LEDs for gauges

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Fri Aug 31 22:13:59 EDT 2007

FYI:

I ordered some of the 5-LED superbright LEDs for my gauges (my '72 has the
wedge-base bulbs), but when they arrived it turns out they are TOO BIG to
fit through the hole in the back of the gauges.

Therefore I am returning them for credit (except, of course for the shipping
costs) and I'm going to try the single LED version.  I'll let you all know
how those work out.

If you have the wedge base bulbs in your car, the 5 LED variety from
Superbright won't work, so don't order them!

Sincerely,

Chris