[DeTomaso] Help needed with lower a-arm shaft kit installation

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 14:52:28 EDT 2007

Thanks to both Jack and Forest...

saw-it-apart kits for at least two decades. I hope you selected the kit that
uses a gun-drilled pivot shaft with zerk fittings on both ends, rather than
the ones that use zerks in the carrier itself.

***I got the latter. I've been looking at it for 2 days trying to figure out
how it works (how it gets grease where I want it) and haven't convinced
myself that the zerks in the carrier will help much. Then I saw an ad for a
different vendor that has the former system. I think I'll return the kit and
get the version with the zerks in both ends.