[DeTomaso] Must be Classless Roast Time

LaurieFerrari at aol.com LaurieFerrari at aol.com
Wed Aug 29 19:12:27 EDT 2007

What a lovely story to share.  Mike, aren't you  so proud of yourself? I
thought JT reminded us to be decent  on here. Wow, if you ever write anything in
such poor  taste about me I'll have to send Mad Dawg, the TPR team,  Michael
Shortt  and every Jiffy Lube employee past  and present to kick your @$$ for me!
Laurie

----

[DeTomaso] DeTomaso JIFFY LUBE+mad dawg ant nuts
Pantera 1887 _panteraplace  at hotmail.com _
(mailto:detomaso at list.realbig.com?Subject=[DeTomaso]%20DeTomaso%20JIFFY%20LUBE+mad%20dawg%20ant%20nuts&In-Reply
-To=29a6b52c0706221905v62a9c221y3f275eac11d02ba1 at mail.gmail.com)
Wed Aug 29 13:12:04 CDT 2007

 I expect the Dawg is pretty harmless but I haven't seen him in a long time.

The last time I saw him he was passed out in a LV Freemont Street restaurant

and laying face down in his own vomit.  I was trying to roundup POCA

volunteers to clean him up and getting him back to the hotel but did have

much luck.  Apparently he made it home OK.