[DeTomaso] Pony Express Accident - Injuries but both driver andnavigator doing well

Mark McWhinney msm at portata.com
Wed Aug 29 14:31:48 EDT 2007

>>  In the ensuing moments after the crash there was enough force to pull
both their helmets and restraints OFF in the crash.

The Super Sport group requires at least five point harness, right?

Did they slip out of the shoulder belts?  Sub-belt(s) not work?

I have a six point harness, but I do not have the sternum strap.  I have
wonder whether I should have gotten one to keep the shoulder belts in place.