[DeTomaso] Zoops seal?

Dave McManus dave at damardirect.com
Wed Aug 29 11:28:46 EDT 2007

I like (best I have used) Mothers:
Billet Metal Polish
MothersR Billet Metal Polish takes our world famous metal polish technology
to a whole new level. State of the art cleaners and cutting edge formulation
give your billet, forged and finely cast aluminum, brass and other
polishable metals the absolute finest finish available-guaranteed. If you've
spent big bucks on quality metal accessories, step up to a polish worthy of
your investment.
#05106, 4 oz.

Don't confuse with Mothers Mag & Aluminum Polish, a different polish.

Indy Dave