[DeTomaso] <detomaso at realbig.com>Re: Oversteer/Understeer

Mark McWhinney msm at portata.com
Tue Aug 28 16:35:20 EDT 2007

Hi Göran,

Thanks for the info.

I have made a few changes to improve handling including a installing a
larger rear sway bar, shock compression/rebound adjustments, rear camber
changes, and tire pressure adjustments.  The car feel more neutral now, but
I suspect the real reason for the improvements is that the driver is better
at handling the dynamic over/under-steer forces with steering inputs and
throttle position.

Mark