[DeTomaso] Pantera Design Question

Dave Doddek pantera at pobox.com
Mon Aug 27 23:42:00 EDT 2007

I have a suspension question I would like to know.  I understand that the
Pantera as originaly designed performed too well and Ford told Detomaso to
make it handle worse to keep people safe.  They figured that sliding at
slower speeds was safer.

My question is what did they change to hamper the handling.

Dave "better handling would be nice" D