[DeTomaso] Jiffy Lube - For the record

David Tucker david.tucker at chesapeakepanteras.com
Mon Aug 27 14:35:10 EDT 2007

I have always always taken my Pantera to Jiffy Lube for oil changes, engine
and ZF. Here in Frederick, MD they have always been professional, friendly,
and careful. I like not having to raise the car for service and the pits
were the reason for going in the first place. When I last visited them for a
ZF oil change there was water in the case and they flushed it until there
was no more sign of water with gear oil that they didn't charge me for. I
was the one that had put the previous oil in after a rebuild so no, they
didn't put the water in.

Dave

Frederick, MD