[DeTomaso] GPS

LaurieFerrari at aol.com LaurieFerrari at aol.com
Mon Aug 27 14:14:30 EDT 2007

I just got a Garmin Novi 660.  It's a pleasure and I can  take it easily from
car to car. Wouldn't have made it to all the  events in Monterey as
accurately without her.  It is Blue Tooth  Compatible which I don't think the 650 is.
As far as my choice, I am  friends with two gals, both space engineers at
Boeing, one has a  Magellan and one a Garmin.  The M. gal said she wished she'd
have gotten  the Garmin.  That was good enough for me.  As far as police
activities, I haven't felt the need to break the law lately so can't  help you there.
Laurie

[DeTomaso] NPC but relevant no less to driving my Pantera -  GPS-navigator
Dick Koch _arkoch  at earthlink.net _
(mailto:detomaso at list.realbig.com?Subject=[DeTomaso]%20NPC%20but%20relevant%20no%20less%20to%20driving%20my%20Pantera%
20-
    GPS-navigator&In-Reply-To=011301c7e8a9$4828a9d0$0100a8c0 at Sisteplant.com)
Mon Aug 27 08:12:34 CDT 2007

Now this is a NPC discussion that in my opinion is very interesting (in

lieu of the ongoing Jiffy BS).

It would be interesting to find out more from folks on this list which

GPS manufacturer they prefer and what software add ons may be available

to chart police activities.

I have been looking at the Garmin 650 or 680.

Any advice/input?

Dick Koch - Atlanta