[DeTomaso] List Etiquette reminder/ celebrating 35 years of uncivilized behavior

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Mon Aug 27 12:02:00 EDT 2007

"that we expect good taste and etiquette to prevail."

Whoa, hold it, wait a minute.

This has never been a requirement in the past, it certainly doesn't
seem to be the case now.

There are damn few of you that might qualify for the good taste and
etiquette on a good day.  If I sit here long enough I can name maybe
5ive names.

At one point in my "Pantera infancy" I had a shotgun loaded and was
headed for socal, so wonderful and charming were the barrage of
"slacker" posts. A good friend, and Pantera owner, reminded me that MD
is an "acquired taste" and should not be expected to conform to any
standards.

I should remind (most of) you that:  you don't drive as well as I do,
vote correctly, have acceptable politics nor know anything about
pleasing a woman - in my opinion.  Thus, seldom will anything beyond a
direct answer please.  This, I'm sure, works for all of you.

So, let's keep all the "personality" content to a minimum.  We need
room for the "wax" posts . . .

Those of you who provide tech support for this old fool, forgive me.

Ms Laurie:  I'm sure the Sandhills Squad of TPR would be happy to
initiate you in the subleties of the pearl necklace - please contact
us off-list.

MD: check your tranqs - the rest of us slackers will never learn.

David, still dirty and grouchy . . . .in Durango
(ducks for cover)