[DeTomaso] (JLC but NPC)

LaurieFerrari at aol.com LaurieFerrari at aol.com
Mon Aug 27 04:21:20 EDT 2007

What exactly are ant nuts and pearls? I don't get that part  but I must say
MD has never said anything nearly as foul as  all this BS.  Sure he makes his
traditional slacker/gay jokes as a sort of slogan for  years, but shame on you
if you don't  know it's meant in good fun.  He's  never attacked anyone
personally or said anything insulting  in a serious manner that I can ever recall.
On the other  hand, these current barrages of merde by Michael Shortt (are
you  really short?), Biancoj and Jeff Cobb are personal and seriously  hostile.
It's pretty clear who the rotten apples are.   You men (?) sadly have no
senses of humor and  had better do something quickly to rid yourselves of this
toxic infestation and learn to have fun, laugh and recognize  a joke for a joke
before your time is up.
Laurie
p.s. contact me offline for therapy in anger management, personality
disorders, or Rolfing, which I suspect is what you really need.

clip....He serves no purpose and has never seemed fit to be able to produce  a
written statement above that of a pissed off ferret going  through
menopause.. yadda yadda..