[DeTomaso] NO MANGUSTAS HAVE EVER FINISHED AN OPEN ROAD RACE Re:DeTomaso JIFFY LUBE+mad dawg ant nuts

John Bentley (jab) jab at cisco.com
Sun Aug 26 23:00:38 EDT 2007

At least that guy from Wisconsin tried!  It was a great try too.  Where
is he, was it Mel?  What was his name?  The TPR free entry fees for any
ORR Mangusta still stands unclaimed........that goes for you too
Michael.  If you make it out to Ely in a couple weeks, all your entry
fees will be paid by TPR.

JB