[DeTomaso] ENOUGH ABOUT JIFFY LUBE ALREADY...Re: Fwd: Loser out west Jiffy Lube - NPC

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 26 16:49:23 EDT 2007

"Express what a lot of us feel"?
  BWAHAHAHAHA

  Cracker. take your meds and put the, "I was a racer once too' scrapebook away. This is 2007 not 1969. If you haven't raced and been shot at at the same time you and your gay lurker boyfriend both need to unsubscribe.

  .

biancoj at aol.com wrote:

Michael in Savanna
???? I have to compliment you again on your ability to express and put?into words?what a lot of us feel.? I understand why you are in PR and you repeatdely show me why you are so successful.? I recall your comments on Don Imus and?thought you hit the nail on the head.? With Jiffy Lube you make a great presentation and absolutely ?hit the nail on the head and you do it such a way that your?statements can not be attacked based on the?facts.? I am also impressed with the humor you use and your ability to see the whole picture.? I also find the most of what Mad Dog says in the web ring is garbage and it seems he enjoys trashing almost everyone else.? Most of the stuff he brings to the pantera community has nothing to do with the 95% of us that just drive our P cars.? Its rare that he has anything good to say and with his latest comments, I will be putting his address in the Spam file so I won't have to read his comments anymore and I won't have to listen to his boasting about
 the only Pantera to start and finish, etc.?? I'm sure you've noticed they don't attack your arguments, so they have to resort to attacking your character.? Keep up the good work and thanks for?your writing style and your great comebacks.