[DeTomaso] Engine miss

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 26 08:55:42 EDT 2007

Unburned fuel drops that drip into the carb throat MAY cause such a problem. Somtimes I swear my car does that to. I have a MSD timing control and can adjust my ignition timing + - 7 degrees. It helps with the pinging under heavy load to decrease it. But at crusing speed on level ground it does not feel like it changes the tune much. With my car I think it is just the "note" of the headers and big pipes.