[DeTomaso] Jiffy Lube

LaurieFerrari at aol.com LaurieFerrari at aol.com
Sun Aug 26 03:41:05 EDT 2007

Good catch Michael, I wouldn't have and didn't. I corrected myself on  that
one; had called Lincoln.  Guess I've been a GM fan for  so long it just popped
out naturally.  Must add though, one  of my 4 brothers is a GM  electronics
tech and smog man at a  dealership and I'd take any Ford or other marque to
him.
Laurie

p.s. For anyone still up and in the SFV area, tomorrow  morning is the last
Sun. of the month Euro Day in Calabasas (101 &  Valley Circle) or maybe this is
the biggy a little more west at the  Commons just past Baja Cantina). It's
always jam packed with every  exotic you can imagine plus Jay Leno traditionally
graces the group with  his presence in something wildly unique.
In a message dated 8/25/2007 7:57:27 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
mbefthomas at comcast.net writes:Thanks Laurie, interesting story.  But must  wonder why you
would be calling
GM customer service for trouble with work on  a Lincoln Mark VII . . .
I'm jes aksin' . . .