[DeTomaso] Stereo Head Unit Installation ?

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Fri Aug 24 15:30:38 EDT 2007

Make a dummy of the head unit, hold it against the back of the console. Mark the front of the dummy through the existing holes. This'll tell you if there's room enough behind the console and let you know how it should be cut. The console is also not metal, it's fiberglass if that makes any difference to your approach.

Tomas