[DeTomaso] Extra Fuel Tank?

Gray Gregory rgg at gregorycook.com
Fri Aug 24 09:28:42 EDT 2007

I would agree with everything mike said, except the last part. The idea
of putting a fuel cell on top of the transaxle does seem to be exactly
as he says; however real world experience says different. My race car
was equipped with exactly this set up when I got it and I noticed no
discernable difference in handling between a full and an empty tank or
even any difference after it was removed and replaced with a new cell in
the stock tank location.

My .02,

Gray