[DeTomaso] Extra Fuel Tank?

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Fri Aug 24 03:32:42 EDT 2007

Kirby,

Why are you returning the EFI fuel to the main tank instead of the swirl tank (which I assume is supposed to act as a catch tank)? If you have the LP pump sucking air in a turn you'll empty the catch tank with the EFI maximum flow into the main tank. The whole point of a catch tank is to avoid that and you normally return the EFI flow to the catch tank and de-air the catch tank into the main tank.

Tomas