[DeTomaso] Jr. Wilson's Pantera for sale??

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 23 16:29:39 EDT 2007

HAHAHAHA....my check is in the mail

  md

adin at frontier.net wrote:
  I can fix this.

Send your donation to The Racing Pantera Preservation Society & Home
for Wayward Girls
Box 2161
Durango, CO 81302

Donations > $10,000 gets your name on the fender!
Donations > $1,000 gets your name on the roll bar!
INclude a case of dark mexican beer and I'll put your name on a brick
in heaven!

Save a Pantera Today! Send you check today (no paypal, please)

Thank you and have a nice day.

Quoting Mad Dog Antenucci :