[DeTomaso] Jr. Wilson's Pantera for sale??

C Eus markushgroup at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 23 07:18:48 EDT 2007

Anyone who's been following the history of Team Pantera and Road Racing should take note of this (and my apologies in advance if this has been mentioned). It looks like Jr Wilson's 73 Pantera road racing bullet is up for sale. I saw it in Craigslist. It's a black 540 cube tube framed monster with a Pantera frame draped over. It is part of the Pantera lore.

Look under craigslist sfbay and put in "Pantera." I saw it yesterday.

Cal, #2428
Currently in Alexandria, VA