[DeTomaso] Adin makes the grade for Sand Hills Open

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 20:00:45 EDT 2007

DD,

  Larry 'The Falcon' Kelsey is writing/editing the 'real' article and doing the video feed  for National Geographic.

  md

"Adin, David" <DavidAdin at mercydurango.org> wrote:
  Bwahahaha.

Laurie, dahlin', we know that won't happen.

Team Pantera Racing is trying to put together a real article - watch for
it sometime.

David, a c student in english (I was probably too lazy to capitalize
then, too!)